Do you have a passion for change and a desire to help those in need?
We’re looking for charismatic and inspiring people with big personalities to join our thriving street fundraising teams in your London.
You will be part of an ever-growing team of Street Fundraisers who will be engaging with members of the public every day, raising awareness and gaining support for our amazing charity partners.
As a Charity Fundraiser, you will travel to various busy high sreets accross London and engage in conversations about the vital work our charity partners are doing with the goal of encouraging them to sign up to a monthly gift in support.
You’ll have the opportunity to really make a difference by spreading awareness and cultivating a network of dedicated supporters. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute directly to a cause that’s purpose is to help those who need it most. We are at the forefront of supporting our partners with the vital work they do and pride ourselves on maintaining the highest of standards.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, organised and have a knack for developing relationships with potential donors. We’re looking for someone who aligns with our values, works within those parameters and shows true belief in the mission of our campaign partners.
What we expect from you;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for supporting those who need our help
- Conducting yourself in a professional manner and making sure you are values led at all times
- You will thrive off of working towards targets/KPIs
- A face to face fundraising, sales or promotion based background is welcome, but not essential.
What you can expect from us;
- Competitive Pay Rates (£12p/h – £15p/h dependent on experience)
- Consistent Support from a team of experienced and well respect managers.
- The chance to earn industry leading uncapped bonuses!
- The opportunity to learn a wide set of transferable skills that will last a lifetime!
- Full training is provided and regular refresher training is in place to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
- Full-time Permanent Contract (30 hours – 35 hours/5 days)
Contact us to find out more and show us what you’ve got. Let’s get that ball rolling!
If your application is successful, we will conduct employment reference checks as well as DBS checks.