Are you looking for a role where you have the ability to earn great money and make a genuine impact?
We’re looking for charismatic and engaging people who are motivated to succeed to join our thriving direct sales teams in your area
As a Direct Sales Charity Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to represent multiple charity campaigns and play a huge part in generating support out on the field. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute directly to a cause whose purpose is to help those who need it most. We are at the forefront of supporting our partners with the vital work they do and pride ourselves on maintaining the highest of standards whilst doing so.
The ideal sales representative will be motivated to succeed, passionate about the work our charity partners do and have a natural ability to build rapport with members of the public. Striking up conversation should be easy and rejection should be brushed off lightly. You’ll be target driven and eager to succeed.
We offer industry-leading training, fantastic progression opportunities and consistent, extensive support every step of the way to help you develop your skills and achieve your full potential.
What we expect from you;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for supporting those who need our help
- Conducting yourself in a professional manner and making sure you are values led at all times
- You will thrive off of working towards targets/KPIs
- A face to face fundraising, sales or promotion based background is welcome, but not essential.
What you can expect from us;
- Competitive Pay Rates (£11p/h – £15p/h dependent on experience)
- Consistent Support from a team of experienced and well respected managers.
- The chance to earn industry leading uncapped bonuses!
- The opportunity to learn a wide set of transferable skills that will last a lifetime!
- Full training is provided and regular refresher training is in place to ensure you are supported every step of the way.
- Full-time Permanent Contract (30 hours – 35 hours/5 days)
Contact us to find out more and show us what you’ve got. Let’s get that ball rolling!
If your application is successful, we will conduct employment reference checks as well as DBS checks.