At REAL, we believe that our Fundraisers are the backbone of the company, they are highly trained, passionate, charity-focussed and want to make a positive impact in the world.
We are now seeking experienced Team Leaders or senior/experienced fundraisers to expand our Street & Venues region in Manchester.
If you have at least 6 months face to face fundraising experience and you are looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to make a positive impact in the world with a fantastic pay structure and uncapped bonuses then keep on reading...
What we expect:
- At least 6 months face to face fundraising experience
- Target driven
- Hungry for success
- Outgoing, friendly, passionate
- An excellent communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Can commit to full-time work, 35 hours per week.
- Caring and compassionate
- Goal driven, positive mentality
- Prepared to work in and around the Manchester area
What you can expect:
- Starting wage between £12.50 – £14 per hour (dependent on experience)
- The chance to earn industry leading uncapped bonuses (which can take your OTE to £40,000)
- Full time, permanent contract working 5 days per week for a total of 25 hours.
- Access to our EAP support program from day one providing 24hr access to free counselling and support.
- The full support of our experienced management team
- The chance to learn highly valued career skills that will last a lifetime
- The undeniable joy of having contributed to something worthwhile
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector
You will be working across the whole of Manchester on a full time basis, Monday - Friday with optional Saturdays.
Each day you will be engaging with members of the public in shopping Centres, train stations or high streets, inspiring them to get behind the work of our charity partners.
Our fundraisers are incredibly passionate about the causes we represent so we only aim to find the right donors for the right charity partners and always aim to represent them to the highest possible standards.
This opportunity would be best suited to someone who is a strong communicator and enjoys meeting new people. You will enjoy the challenge of an outdoors pacey environment and thrive in meeting targets and gaining new supporters.
It's an exciting time to be part of the next phase of our growth, so why not come and join our diverse community where all applicants are welcome.
REAL problems, REAL solutions, REAL fundraisers.
There really is no other place like REAL.