You will never work for a company like ours!
At REAL, we believe that our Fundraisers are the backbone of the company, they are highly trained, passionate, charity-focussed and want to make a positive impact in the world.
We are now seeking experienced Team Leaders or senior fundraisers to expand our team in the Leeds area.
If you have at least 6 months face to face fundraising experience and you are looking for a new challenge that gives you the chance to make a positive impact in the world with a fantastic pay structure and uncapped bonuses then keep on reading...
What we expect:
- At least 6 months face to face fundraising experience
- A clean driving license
- Target driven
- Hungry for success
- Outgoing, friendly, passionate
- An excellent communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Can commit to full-time work, minimum 25 hours per week.
- Caring and compassionate
- Goal driven, positive mentality
What you can expect:
- Starting wage between £12.50 – £15 per hour (dependent on experience)
- The chance to earn industry leading uncapped bonuses (which can take your OTE to £40,000)
- Full time, permanent contract working 5 days per week
- Access to our EAP support program from day one providing 24hr access to free counselling and support.
- The full support of our experienced management team
- The chance to learn highly valued career skills that will last a lifetime
- The undeniable joy of having contributed to something worthwhile
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector
You will be working across the whole of Leeds on a full time basis, Monday - Friday 30 hours per week with optional Saturdays.
Each day you will be engaging with members of the public across private sites & venues inspiring them to get behind the work of our charity partners.
Our fundraisers are incredibly passionate about the causes we represent so we only aim to find the right donors for the right charity partners and always aim to represent them to the highest possible standards.
We provide all PPE and have a fully socially distanced signup process in order to keep everybody safe. We also try to limit travel distances where possible making the working environment as safe as we can.
This opportunity would be best suited to someone who is a strong communicator and enjoys meeting new people. You will enjoy the challenge of an outdoors pacey environment and thrive in meeting targets and gaining new supporters.
It's an exciting time to be part of the next phase of our growth, so why not come and join our diverse community where all applicants are welcome.
Who are we?
Not only are REAL the only B-Corp accredited fundraising agency in the UK. REAL are the first and still the ONLY F2F organisation that has been CIOF accredited in Street, Door to Door and Private Site Fundraising.
REAL is about being solution driven. We are only interested in candidates that are aligned to our values of Respect, Ethics, Activism and Love.
REAL problems, REAL solutions, REAL fundraisers.
There really is no other place like REAL.