We pay you to inspire people!
As a Private Site charity fundraiser you’ll work on behalf of some of the greatest charities in the UK.
We are looking for passionate, confident, ambitious and target-driven individuals to join our fundraising teams. You will be working on behalf of different charities such as Cancer Research UK, Barnardo’s, Centre Point, Stroke Association, VSO, Prostate Cancer and many more. You would be inspiring members of the public to become part of our charities amazing work.
What you can expect:
- Industry-leading bonus scheme
- Weekly pay, every Friday one week in arrears
- Permanent contract, working 5 days per week for a minimum of 30 hours.
- The full support of our experienced management team
- The chance to learn highly valued career skills that will last a lifetime
- The undeniable joy of having contributed to something worthwhile
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector
- Direct communication & training from our company through our company Slack “chat tool”
Be part of an award-winning company!
REAL won the Business Culture Award for best small business in 2020. Not only that, but we’re a Living Wage Employer, carbon-neutral, B Corp certified, and we even offer our staff paid time off to volunteer for charity causes close to their own heart.
Be your authentic self!
At REAL we believe that every staff member’s voice should be heard. We are committed supporters of diversity and inclusivity at work for people of colour and the lgbt+ community (we are a registered Stonewall Diversity Champion). And we take women’s equality seriously; we have a dedicated Women’s Advocate to support female staff.
You will be working in busy Private Site venues in and around the Newcastle area, engaging with members of the public to inspire them about your cause and ultimately, solicit recurring gifts. This outstanding Fundraising position means you will be part of a fun, bubbly and positive team.
You need to be a strong communicator and have a passion for fundraising.
We provide all PPE and have a fully socially distanced signup process in place to keep everyone safe.
Contact us to find out more and show us what you’ve got!
Let’s get that ball rolling with Respect, Ethics, Activism and Love
All applicants must be over the age of 18, If your application is successful we will always conduct employment reference checks as well as DBS checks.