Regional Fundraising Manager
REAL JOBS is currently hiring for an experienced Face to Face Regional Fundraising Manager for one of our partners. If you have at least one year as a Charity Fundraising Senior Team Leader or managing fundraising operations then this could be just the next step you've been looking for.
Pay rate: £24,000 - £30,000, depending on experience (plus performance-related bonus).
Location: Regionalised in your area
Core Hours: Between 9am & 8pm Mon – Fri 40hrs per week
This position is a full-time, permanent role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-expanding face to face fundraising agency who have recently gone into partnership with REAL Fundraising.
The successful candidate will play a key role during the company’s early expansion phase, working directly alongside the MD. With this role there is considerable scope for career development as the company grows.
To be successful in the job you will need to be a determined, inspiring and organised individual. You will have the demonstrable ability to work calmly under pressure, in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a nurturing management style who can help establish and instil an ethical and supportive culture that focuses both on excellent results as well as creating a positive working environment. Experience of managing either Door-to-Door, Private Site or Street Fundraising, is essential.
The role will be responsible for mobilising and motivating a growing Face to Face fundraising operation. You will need the drive and management skills required to provide excellent results for a selection of household name charity partners including: Prostate Cancer UK, Cancer Research UK, Barnardos, Centrepoint & Alzheimer’s Research UK.
The operation will be regionalised throughout the country. You will be based at home but will be required to visit, train, manage and work alongside your teams on the field, so a full clean driving licence is an advantage.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the recruitment, training, and performance of all fundraisers and teams across your region.
- Monitoring and managing performance targets and campaign KPI’s on both a short term and long term basis.
- Managing the operational budget ensuring expenditure is in line with agreed targets and growth.
- Ensuring all operations are adhering to the code of fundraising practice and are fully in line with all CIOF guidelines.
- Ensuring charity partners are always being represented to the highest possible standards.
- Ensuring all affiliated partners are always being represented to the highest possible standards.
- Arranging daily/weekly fundraising locations for all teams and ensuring site rotation is done as per company policies.
- Overseeing logistical and stock planning for all teams.
- Ensuring all operations are working to the latest guidelines as per CIOF,
- Being the senior point of contact for day-to-day issues in the field.
- Contributing to the development of agency plans and budgets.
- Contributing to the development of a national fundraising strategy.
- REAL Jobs
- Regional Fundraising Manager
- Birmingham, Greater Manchester, Liverpool, London, Bristol
Why work with us?
Free Employee Assistance ProgramREAL Jobs offers free anonymous access to an Employee Assistance Program where you can confidentially speak to trained professionals about things like Family Issues, Relationship Issues, Legal Issues, Childcare Issues, Seek Tax Information, Domestic Abuse, Housing concerns, Stress & Anxiety, Bereavement, Medical information
Referral SchemeEarn extra £££'s by referring a friend to REAL Jobs. If you know someone who would love to join us, please email their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org - we give you £50 once they’ve completed one full week, and then an extra £150 once they’ve completed 5 full weeks! You don't even need to work for us to be eligible - so have a look through your phonebook!
Joining the Family
REAL is not a company, it's a family of like-minded individuals who want to make the world a better place.
We understand that sometimes families need a bit of support. So as a REAL jobs staff member, not only would you have access to our EAP scheme (which is a 24-hour helpline that offers support & guidance for a vast variety of subjects), but you'd also have access to weekly safe spaces for Woman's Empowerment, Diversity & Inclusivity, Mental Health and LGBT+ groups.
Regional Fundraising Manager
Loading application form
Already working at REAL Jobs?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.