Use your charisma!
Are you looking for a unique new career path which revolves around your charisma and passion for progression? Look no further: charity fundraising is all about your ability to hold an engaging conversation that empowers and inspires other people.
We need you to be bold, chatty and confident!
Be part of an award-winning company!
REAL won the Business Culture Award for our Brand & Values in 2021 & Best Small Business in 2020. Not only that, but we’re a Living Wage Employer, carbon-neutral, B Corp certified, and we even offer our staff paid time off to volunteer for charity causes close to their own heart.
Be your authentic self!
At REAL we believe that every staff member’s voice should be heard. We are committed supporters of diversity and inclusivity at work for People of Colour and the LGBT+ community (we are a registered Stonewall Diversity Champion). And we take women’s equality seriously: we have a dedicated Women’s Advocate to support female staff.
We’ll pay you to inspire people!
As a charity fundraiser you’ll work on behalf of some of the greatest charities in the UK.
In return we can offer you:
- The REAL Living wage £11.05 - £13.90 per hour (dependent on experience).
- The chance to earn industry-leading uncapped bonuses (which can take your OTE to £30,000+).
- A Full Time, permanent contract working 5 days per week for a total of 30 hours.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program from day one, providing 24hr access to free counselling and support.
- The full support of our experienced management team.
- The chance to learn highly valued career skills that will last a lifetime.
- The undeniable joy of having contributed to something worthwhile.
- Fantastic experience within the charity sector.
You will be part of a team of friendly, dedicated and ambitious fundraisers working across the whole of London on a full-time basis, Monday - Friday, 30 hours per week with optional Saturdays.
Each day you will be visiting a different residential area in London, knocking on doors and engaging with members of the public, inspiring them to get behind the work of our charity partners.
Contact us to find out more and show us what you’ve got. Let’s get that ball rolling with Respect, Ethics, Activism and Love.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£12.50 per hour
All applicants must be over the age of 18, If your application is successful we will always conduct employment reference checks as well as DBS checks.