London Charity Fundraiser
Do you want to advance your career in an sector where you have the chance to be well rewarded both financially and morally, where your success powers your payslip?
The more support you gain for our charity partners, the higher your wages will reach through industry leading hourly rates and uncapped bonuses on top, designed for you to reap the rewards of the hard work you put in.
Unlock career opportunities that will advance your approach to sales, understanding the product through in-depth charity training and succeeding with confidence of the backing of management with over 50 collective years experience in the sector.
You’ll be working face to face with the general public, heading up charity fundraising campaigns for well know causes such as Cancer Research UK, Centrepoint, DePaul UK, Prostate Cancer UK and many more well know charities. You'll be explaining the great work of the charities and asking the public to support on a regular basis.
You’ll be set the challenge of exceeding weekly targets which will often double or even triple your basic wage.
You’ll be given a tablet with software to monitor your stats, daily and weekly averages, enabling you to identify patterns and strengthen your performance.
The Fine Print
You’ll receive ..
- Basic wage of £11 - £14 per hour
- Uncapped bonus structure (Ask for our up-to-date bonus structure)
- Full time hours available (Let us know your availability)
- Never a 0 hour contract
- Mon-Fri 30-35 hours
- Management academy (Director lead training sessions)
- Full intense starting training
- Career development opportunities
- Ongoing charity campaign updates (straight from charity partners)
- Regular appraisals
- Special incentive targets (Eg. go home targets)
- Positive Feedback Fridays
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Access to External mental health support (EAP scheme)
- Advocacy groups supporting LGBT+, Diversity & Inclusivity, Women’s Empowerment & Mental Health
- Quarterly round tables designed to update company policies
Please reach out if you have any further questions, don’t delay - apply today..
All applicants will undergo reference & DBS checks
- REAL HQ, East London, London, North London, South London, West London
Why work with us?
Free Employee Assistance ProgramREAL Jobs offers free anonymous access to an Employee Assistance Program where you can confidentially speak to trained professionals about things like Family Issues, Relationship Issues, Legal Issues, Childcare Issues, Seek Tax Information, Domestic Abuse, Housing concerns, Stress & Anxiety, Bereavement, Medical information
Referral SchemeEarn extra £££'s by referring a friend to REAL Jobs. If you know someone who would love to join us, please email their contact details to email@example.com - we give you £50 once they’ve completed one full week, and then an extra £150 once they’ve completed 5 full weeks! You don't even need to work for us to be eligible - so have a look through your phonebook!
Joining the Family
REAL is not a company, it's a family of like-minded individuals who want to make the world a better place.
We understand that sometimes families need a bit of support. So as a REAL jobs staff member, not only would you have access to our EAP scheme (which is a 24-hour helpline that offers support & guidance for a vast variety of subjects), but you'd also have access to weekly safe spaces for Woman's Empowerment, Diversity & Inclusivity, Mental Health and LGBT+ groups.
London Charity Fundraiser
Loading application form
Already working at REAL Jobs?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.